Celebrate soup season with a collectible kitchen-to-table cocotte in the natural shape of a pumpkin made by our favorite enameled cast iron maker, Staub.
This 3.5-quart cocotte in the shape of a pumpkin was designed not only for collectors, but for those that would like to bring a little whimsey to their table. The gorgeous Majolique enameling finish is a special, three-step technique that imbues the burnt orange color with brilliance and depth. This cocotte is more than decorative, it is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meat and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. It boasts a gorgeous enameling finish. The heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture as you cook. Like all STAUB cast iron, this cocotte features the textured black matte enamel interior that ensures exceptional browning and heat retention and distribution.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB French oven effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- 3.5-quart cocotte in the shape of a pumpkin
- Enameled cast iron with burnt orange 3-coat Majolique finish for added brilliance and depth
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Made in France
For other Staub items, visit our Zwilling Henckels portal with special discounts for The Cookery customers.