The 3 quart Artichoke Cocotte from our favorite cast enamel maker, Staub, features another farmer's market favorite, this time in gorgeous basil. Each Staub specialty shape effortlessly and elegantly transition from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. As is tradition in French families, these heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- Artistic, natural design in the shape of an artichoke
- Traditional craftsmanship combined with the highest quality
- Juicy and aromatic cooking results
- Made of cast iron: ideal for energy-efficient frying, cooking, and stewing
- Suitable for all hob types incl. induction, it can also be placed in the oven/grill
- Transitions from oven to table beautifully
- Dishwasher safe / Oven safe up to 500F
- Made in France
For other Staub items, visit our Zwilling Henckels portal with special discounts for The Cookery customers.